Volunteer for Border Angels and Help Save and Improve Lives
Volunteers are the soul and life blood of Border Angels. Since Enrique Morones founded
this non-profit in 1986 we have had over 1,000 volunteers. It was his mission to have a
team of strong and caring individuals to save lives on the United States/Mexico border
and raise awareness in the community.
• Volunteers periodically travel to border areas to maintain water stations.
• Volunteers provide outreach to migrants that live in Canyons in North County
with food, water and used clothing.
• Home Depot Day Laborers, we originally created this project by “adopting” stores
and going there to build relationships, show support, and donate water.
In addition, volunteers also participate in Community Events, events at Universities, Colleges,
Fundraisers and Special Projects.
• Volunteers are needed to represent Border Angels at these events and assist in
Booth set up, passing out flyers and educating the public about Border Angels.
• Volunteers also assist with picking up used clothes and water when donated.
• Assist in putting together lunches for our outreach.
• If volunteer has a special skill you may be asked to assist in that area.
Our volunteers have a range of skills and talents. We need people to perform all of the
duties described above, if you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the volunteer
application form and email or mail it back to the address listed on the top right corner, once
received and reviewed we will contact you to schedule an orientation meeting.
For questions contact Volunteer Coordinator at:
Thank you for your interest we look forward to working with you